Tuesday 29 September 2015

Don’t be Penny-wise Pound-foolish……My Journey as a Trado Trader


Don’t be Penny-wise Pound-foolish……My Journey as a Trado Trader

I took 10years to relentlessly follow the teachings of Saint (Dr Sree Kumar Ravindran) and absorb all I could from the published blogs in various forums.
While most of my learning through Saint’s blog helped me instil the passion towards trading…..there was that one mind block to make the very first step into this “Weird wild world of Stock market”. Then came the launch of Tradonomix, an Academy which for me is an Institution that aims to bring passion/dream into a reality for those standing on the shore waiting to wet their legs and feel the spiritedness of having achieved their dreams…….
I was skeptical on joining any course and it took few rounds of discussion with the Tradonomix team till I was convinced that……..how can trading be different from flying a plane…and how is that it takes several hours/months to learn flying while we need no preparation for trading……. This according to me was absolutely ridiculous……My initial learning from the blog made my decision easier.
My training was unforgettable……awesome bunch of well-read and experienced trainers, energetic group of peers to support each other, complex homework and to top it all…..The Trader’s Group-Silver and Gold Club……made me feel a dream come true…..
Trust me if you don't learn trading the methodical way……you are certain to lose money in a single trade which would account to more than that of your course fee. The course clarified my doubts on money management, risk management, when to trade and most importantly when not to trade. It also helped me to maximise the gains and minimise loss. It improves your confidence towards trading and helps you to grow into a Prudent Trader.

Thank you Tradonomix……I’m glad to be a TRADO TRADER.
Milind

No comments:

Post a Comment